Welcome to the course website for Programming Practices for Research in Economics at the University of Zurich in Fall 2017.
- Dates: Daily from August 28th until September 15th (excluding weekends)
- Morning Session: 9.30 - 12.30
- Afternoon Session: 14.00 - 17.00
- Location: See Schedule
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please fill out the pre-course survey before the course begins. You can find it here.
Software Installation Guide
You will need to install the necessary software on to your laptop to bring to the class each day so you can code along with us.
- An archived version of the installation guide we used for the 2017 edition is available here.
- The most recent version of the installation guide is here, but it may have evolved substantially since the course ran.
Please try and install all the software before the course begins. If you are struggling we are able to help - but we expect you have tried to work through the guide yourself.
- When: Friday, August 25th, 9.30am - 12.30am
- Where: SOF-E-09
Throughout the course we will post useful tidbits of information, and answer questions that are slightly off topic in a web-chat environment called Slack.
Click here, or on the icon above, to be redirected to the Slack login page for our course.